Today, Günther Distribution International operates in a flexible manner on the market and in the customers’ network. Thanks to the elaboration of specific global systems with regard to the customer, the flow of products can be optimised and reliable transport guaranteed throughout the EU.
1954: Foundation of the transport company by Bruno Günther. The business consists mainly of the transport and delivery of groupage from Bolzano to Vipiteno and to Brennero.
1959: Bruno’s son Helmut Günther starts working for the company as a driver.
1978: The individual concern is converted in a company and up to 1993 is headed by Helmut Günther. Over the years, the services business is extended to international transportation.
1986: Construction of the warehouse shed in the craftsmen area in Varna and transfer of the company’s head office.
1994: Gernot Günther takes over company management along with his father Helmut Günther and also begins managing the planning activities.
Harald Günther takes over as a driver for his brother Gernot.
2003: To satisfy the growing demand, the company structure is built on various lots of land and the administrative centre is located near the Bressanone / Val Pusteria exit of the Brennero motorway (A 22). The warehouse in the three-story building extends today over a surface area of 2,677 m2. Harald Günther takes over as warehouse manager.
2014: Today, the company is backed by the services of 100 employees with a vehicle fleet of about 75 trucks.